Thank you for your interest in a So Yum fundraiser. Let me tell you a little about who we are and how we are different. So Yum is a fine foods company that supports schools and other organizations with a quality, value added fund raising event.
- Each item we choose is a quality product that is proven to be a crowd favorite. For example, most of our chocolate items are made with a yummy European chocolate and are double dipped. In addition, our nut and snack mixes do not skip out on the premium ingredients and our exceptional coffee roasts are award winning.
- Every item sold is 1 full pound of quality product at a value price. Many other fundraisers provide a much smaller portion size of a lesser quality product at a take-advantage-of-you price. The average # of items per participant is small. Not here! Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we want to earn your business. Because of the quality of our product and the recognized value you will see an increase in volume. This is a fundraiser that students and parents will want to share with family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers. This is a WIN-WIN-WIN for everyone.
- Your organization will earn 25% of the sales. We could skimp on the quality and charge a higher price and then be able then to give you 50% of the sales but your consumer will not be happy and will not want to participate. With the combination of quality and value, your consumer will be happy to participate and you will see an increase in the average # of items sold per student. A school of 500 students could earn around $4,000 to $9,500 if the school averages 3 to 7 items per student.
- FREE PIZZA PARTY to the classroom that sells the most*. In addition, the teacher of that class will also receive 3 FREE SO-YUM ITEMS of their choosing. * The school must have at least 250 students participating in this event.
- To the individual student that sells the most, 3 FREE additional So-Yum items of his/her choosing.
In the future – The gift that keeps on giving:
- Just to let you know… This time next year we are going to have an e-commerce market site available. So in addition to your annual fundraiser, customers can order their favorites throughout the year. A monetary portion of each purchase will be gifted to the customer’s charity/school of choice. For example: When you run out of our chocolates, snacks or coffee you can go online to buy and a portion of that purchase will then go to your school. It is a gift that keeps on giving.
- Future product lines – This time next year we are planning to add spice, tea, and sauce lines. We are planning to do gift baskets as well.
Thank you for your interest. We want to put fun back into fundraiser. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Please feel free to give us a call at (719) 505-5563 if you have any questions.